With fully qualified native speaker English teachers all around Galway, we will have little problem arranging a language course to cater for your requirements and present English proficiency. Teachers can visit you at your own home or workplace, and classes are arranged to suit your schedule. Your first text book is complimentary - just make sure you pick the most appropriate option from the course packages below:
A great option for beginners, our general courses in English are there to improve your knowledge of conversational English , primarily through the development of vocabulary and grammar - the best way to bolster your basic spoken and written skills. General classes can help those learning from scratch as well as those with existing English knowledge - they aim to improve your current proficiency, as well as building towards the complexities required for a more advanced course.
Our English group courses are targeted for sets of 2-12 people, all of whom have the same requirements from learning English. Everybody should be at about the same level at the start of the course, and the entire group should be able to meet at the same time and place each week. Grammar and vocabulary form the backbone of the general course, helping the student gain fluency in conversational topics whilst increasing their overall working English knowledge. For groups who wish to engage in further English study, the general course is an excellent starting point.
Listen & Learn's one-on-one English courses for business are integral in taking your existing English skills and making them indispensible for day-to-day business tasks. Lessons are adapted to suit your particular industry and field, and your teacher can help you master specific skills, such as presentation skills and formal business correspondence. This is the best option for professionals who work for international corporations, as well as businessmen working from abroad or seeking overseas work.
Business English courses for groups cater to anywhere between 2 and 12 people who all have the same starting level and learning aims in their English study. Business classes concentrate on improving existing English skills in order to broaden the learner's ability to use their new language in day to day business affairs, whether that includes covering vocabulary specific to an individual industry or improving pertinent skill sets in the target language (from writing emails to giving a successful presentation). Perfect for employees of multinational organisations! Students will have to meet at the same time and place each week.
Specific purposes English courses are a great boon to people who have already studied English and wish to develop certain facets of their English skills. This can include an array of helpful guidance, including the following:
• Vocabulary related to the industry (legal, HR, engineering, accounting, medical etc.)
• Accent softening and elocution
• Expanding upon existing aspects (writing, speaking, listening, reading etc.)
• Language for travelling
• Communication skills in business (e.g. training, negotiation, telephony, presentation)
• Writing skills in business (e.g. reports, business correspondence, proposals)
• Historical and cultural sensitivity
If your group of 2-12 English learners require the same set of particular skills as well as a standard language course, our specific purpose group English courses can really help make a difference. So long as the whole group is at about the same stage of learning English, we can help improve their overall understanding by arranging classes focusing on improving the following:
• Elocution and softening of native accent
• Improving specific skills (writing, comprehension, listening, etc.)
• Language for international travel
• Business communication skills (e.g. training, negotiation, telephony, presentation)
• Business writing skills (e.g. reports, business correspondence, proposals)
• Vocabulary for relevant industry (e.g. medical, legal, HR, engineering, accounting)
• Cultural and historical sensitivity